Years ago, I got a Bugs Bunny diary as a birthday present. Every day for the summer I wrote an entry, and all entries began with the same line: Dear Diary Bugs.
... and there's nothing more to it. Just a slice of my childhood.
1. I'm an AB Communications graduate from the Philippines
2. I read lemons
3. I'm oddly curious about Oslo, Norway
4. I've never had tooth cavities
5. I'm partial towards human dance machines like Eunhyuk and Taemin
6. I take things a little too seriously, but I'm working on it.
7. I draw, paint, write, mold clay, create graphics, collect brown paper bags, and detest local soap operas.
My name is Joy Marie, and this is my poor excuse for a blog.
Wicked replay comes from SHINee's debut song (Noona You're So Pretty/Replay) and Lee Taemin's shirt in the music video.
Just a list of things I want to do before my body gives up on me.
1. Visit Dubai.
2. Visit my aunts in Toronto or San Francisco. (in the fall, in the fall, in the fall)
3. Ride a cable car AND/OR go parasailing.
4. Visit Seoul.
5. Eat snow. And while I'm at it, strip to my underwear in the snow! HOHO!
6. Wear eye contacts.
7. Create a 2D-animation short film/clip.
8. Get drunk, throw up, and wake up like P. Diddy, whatever that means.
9. Paint a mural.
10. Go around the country: Palawan, Batanes, Vigan, CamSur, Camiguin, Apo Island(and maybe Siquijor), Baler, Davao...
11. Create a 3D doll with clay, foil, and wire.
12. Learn how to do a 180-turn with my car. Tough call, but who knows.
13. Read and speak French.
14. Write, finish, and upload/publish a story.
15. Buy something on E-bay or YesAsia or an online shop.
16. Eat a "sandwich" -- if you know what I mean *wink*
17. Join the Illustration Friday project for a month.
18. Befriend a tourist/traveler.
19. Have an art exhibit.
20. Go to a nudist beach!
21. Slim down to a 25-inch waistline again.
22. Avoid Coke for a year.
23. Ride the MRT from end to end.
24. Get published in an international magazine.
25. Go on a backpack trip.
27. Go to the end of a rainbow, take a photo of myself, and Photoshop in a pot of gold.
28. Watch a movie alone!
29. Get a Remy Martin bottle.
30. Eat at Shakey's, Cafe Bob's, or Greenwich alone.
31. Learn to love green tea, oatmeal, and veggie salads.
32. Meet Valerie Chua, Tricia Gosingtian, and Crissey in person.
33. Learn to change a tire on my own.
35. Get my own flat.
36. Do an art commission for or collaborate with a magazine.
37. Have a photoshoot with my friends!
39. Draw a self-portrait.
40. Attend a music concert!
41. Be a...bridesmaid? Lol
42. Win at 99Designs.
43. Mix my own signature cocktail drink (I want something vodka-based...)
44. Ride a motorcycle.
45. Ride a horse. (Okay, I rode a pony. Same thing.)
46. Read Noli Me Tangere. 47. Dye a streak of my hair LAVENDER. I ALMOST GOT MY DREAM HAIR RIGHT 060912
48. Send a fan mail to J.K. Rowling. Or to any idol.
49. Join in Arteesta Ka Ba? 50. Wear a dress for a day and feel like a girl! Wore a salmon pink dress on the first day of class 060612 51. Attend a garden wedding. Vanessa's wedding 052012 52. Wear my freaking uniform skirt.
53. Design my own shirt, bag, and sneakers. 54. Graduate in 2013, with good grades and good standing.
55. Go to a strip club!
56. Play poker. And actually win.
57. Get a pixie cut. When my jawline is good enough at least.
58. Get a polaroid camera, take a photo for 31 days, and make a polaroid wall. Something like that.
60. Drive a jetski.
61. Get a gun license.
62. Read the classics: 1984, To Kill a Mockingbird, Dracula, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Little Women, etc.
63. Go to a sauna.
Either send me an email (email@example.com) or use this: